We’re back at it~!
Our TT season has been shortened due to Covid-19… but we’re back holding a short series of TT races before the end of the summer. Our events are sanctioned by CTT, and we’re ensuring all appropriate social distancing measure are in place.
The remaining dates and venues for this years Time Trials are:
|5th Aug||7pm||Iwade (with Medway Velo)||Q10/20||10|
- Sorry, we can’t keep bags for riders at the start line.
- Finishing riders need to be careful of how they pull up and where they stop. A few riders inadvertently cut across riders who were still going at the end of Sheppey Way.
- Finishing riders also need to be conscious of following riders when turning right off Old Ferry Road toward Ridham Dock/the sign on area.
- Riders are not allowed to cross the white line when turning left from Sheppey Way onto Old Ferry Road (i.e. don’t creep out into the central right turn area).
- Lights! Just the one person without a rear light last week. Please do remember yours so you can ride.
- Please be conscious of your spacing and position on Sheppey Way when queuing to start. A full field is great, but that does bring with it a longer start queue.
- We have a suggestion to record who may wish to withdraw if we get over 30 entrants. Very happy to provide this, but won’t want to embarrass or coerce anyone into withdrawing.
- Please help maintain a clear area around the sign on desk when you’ve completed signing on.
- Finally(!) Please be conscious of positioning and those around you when approaching the Old Ferry Road (we probably call it Raspberry Hill)/Sheppey Way left turn at the bottom of the course. This will help riders overtake rather than surprise you and undertake you.