Go-Ride Rules and Conduct for youth members
Please sign in on time and arrive early to set up your bike and kit.
Please DO NOT RIDE ON THE PLAYGROUND before sessions start.
- No riding without a helmet.
- When the triple whistle blows everybody stops (only blown for an accident).
- When the coaches are speaking, be quiet and listen so everyone can hear, be safe and improve their cycling.
- If you are not riding, wait your turn.
- Respect rule: show respect to other riders, equipment, volunteers, yourself and parents.
- Come to coaching with suitable clothes, a drink, a snack and a spare inner tube.
- When on rides, follow the rules of the road, be polite and do not litter.